Prominent New Zealand businesswoman, Theresa Gattung is in hospital after a health scare.
Gattung, who is a former Telecom chief executive and founder of several businesses, is currently undergoing tests.
The nature of the health scare is unclear, however Cecilia Robinson, co-founder of My Food Bag alongside Gattung, has said she is stable.
"I can confirm that Theresa Gattung is currently in hospital after experiencing a health episode on Wednesday," Robinson said.
"[She] is receiving the best possible care at Auckland City Hospital where they are still conducting tests. Theresa is up and about and being supported by friends and family."
This is not Gattung's first scare, in 2006 she was hit by a car in Wellington after swimming at a public pool.
Gattung was taken to hospital with two leg injuries.
Gattung, who is in her mid fifties, is currently the Chair of insurance group AIA in Australia, Telco Technology Services in New Zealand, Wellington SPCA, Co.Of Women, and luxury beauty product distributor The Six Senses.
She is also the director of Royal NZ SPCA, online marketplace MyCare and co-founder of charity World Women.
According to The Herald, the advice for Gattung was to take it easy.
You're in our thoughts, Theresa!
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019