Former US President Barack Obama has landed in New Zealand for a three-day trip.
Obama is spending time golfing with his old mate former prime minister Sir John Key in Northland today. On Thursday night he will be guest speaker at a banquet dinner in Auckland with some of New Zealand's highest-profile political, community and business leaders.
Key was pivotal in securing Obama's visit to NZ. The two struck up a friendship a decade ago and have stayed in touch since they both left their political roles.
Scroll down to see more photos of Obama and Key's bromance.
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020