New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has had a hugely successful first 100 days in office, and shows no signs of slowing down.
She has made progress on matters such as mental health, the minimum wage and childhood poverty - and all while in the early stages of pregnancy with her first child.
In this video. which we shot at Ardern's Auckland home, the PM sat down with Now To Love and shared a few things that people wouldn't know about her - like who her first celeb crush was, her pet peeves, biggest surprise in life, how her parents embarrassed her as a teen (hey, we all have stories to tell, it was a self-conscious time in our lives!) and who her favourite person to follow on Instagram is - this revelation really will surprise you!
Watch our video to find out more.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021