A huge congratulations to Gwyneth Paltrow and her love Brad Falchuk, who were married on the weekend.
The couple, who have been together four years, tied the knot at their home in the Hamptons in New York on Saturday. Staying true to Gwyneth's quirkiness, they had their reception the night before the wedding rather than afterwards, at Jerry Seinfeld's home.
Their wedding guests included Cameron Diaz, Robert Downey Jr. and Steven Spielberg.
The newlyweds first met on the set of Glee in 2014, when Gwyneth, 46, made a guest appearance on the show. They reportedly dated for a year before going public with their romance and Brad, 47, proposed in 2017.
The loved-up pair celebrated their engagement in April this year by throwing a star-studded engagement party. The guest list included Hollywood A-listers Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz.
At the time they announced in a joint statement, "We feel incredibly lucky to have come together at this juncture in our lives when our collective successes and failures can serve as building blocks for a healthy and happy relationship."
On Sunday they posted an image on Instagram showing their hands with their simple yet stunning wedding bands on their fingers.
For Gwyneth this is her second marriage but first wedding - if that sounds confusing, while she did marry Coldplay's Chris Martin in 2003, rather than having a wedding in the traditional sense, the couple eloped.
In January this year Gwyneth told PeopleStyle about her excitement at marrying Brad: "I'm excited about everything! I've never had a wedding before. So even though I'm 45, I sort of feel like a 21-year-old."
Gwyneth and Chris' marriage lasted 13 years before they went through a "conscious uncoupling" (or divorce) in 2016. They have two children together - Apple,14, and Moses, 12.
Brad, an Emmy award-winning writer, has also been married before and has two kids, son Brody and daughter Isabella, with his ex-wife, producer Suzanne Bukinik.
Wishing the newlyweds all the very best!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019