A huge congratulations to Gwyneth Paltrow and her love Brad Falchuk, who were married on the weekend.
The couple, who have been together four years, tied the knot at their home in the Hamptons in New York on Saturday. Staying true to Gwyneth's quirkiness, they had their reception the night before the wedding rather than afterwards, at Jerry Seinfeld's home.
Their wedding guests included Cameron Diaz, Robert Downey Jr. and Steven Spielberg.
The newlyweds first met on the set of Glee in 2014, when Gwyneth, 46, made a guest appearance on the show. They reportedly dated for a year before going public with their romance and Brad, 47, proposed in 2017.
The loved-up pair celebrated their engagement in April this year by throwing a star-studded engagement party. The guest list included Hollywood A-listers Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz.
At the time they announced in a joint statement, "We feel incredibly lucky to have come together at this juncture in our lives when our collective successes and failures can serve as building blocks for a healthy and happy relationship."
On Sunday they posted an image on Instagram showing their hands with their simple yet stunning wedding bands on their fingers.
For Gwyneth this is her second marriage but first wedding - if that sounds confusing, while she did marry Coldplay's Chris Martin in 2003, rather than having a wedding in the traditional sense, the couple eloped.
In January this year Gwyneth told PeopleStyle about her excitement at marrying Brad: "I'm excited about everything! I've never had a wedding before. So even though I'm 45, I sort of feel like a 21-year-old."
Gwyneth and Chris' marriage lasted 13 years before they went through a "conscious uncoupling" (or divorce) in 2016. They have two children together - Apple,14, and Moses, 12.
Brad, an Emmy award-winning writer, has also been married before and has two kids, son Brody and daughter Isabella, with his ex-wife, producer Suzanne Bukinik.
Wishing the newlyweds all the very best!
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019