Anyone who is someone in Hollywood glammed up on Saturday night for Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk's black-tie engagement party - which was actually rumoured to be a secret wedding.
The lady of the hour arrived at the Los Angeles Theater in a stunning floor-length maroon gown that flashed a little of the 45-year-old's taut midriff. Her producer partner Brad, 46, arrived separately in a white tux.
The hoarding outside the theatre was emblazoned with 'GP loves BF' on one side, with 'BF loves GP' on the other.
Hollywood's A-list including Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz, turned up in droves to support the happy couple who announced their engagement in January with a joint statement.
"We feel incredibly lucky to have come together at this juncture in our lives when our collective successes and failures can serve as building blocks for a healthy and happy relationship," the statement read.
Other couples included a pregnant Kate Hudson, who arrived hand-in-hand with Liv Tyler, Oscar winner Julia Roberts and director Steven Spielberg, who is Gwyn's godfather.
Reports the couple secretly married at the affair swirled after Gwyneth shared photos of herself enjoying what appeared to be a bachelorette party in Mexico with a gang of her closest girlfriends.
Gwyneth previously opened up about her upcoming nuptials to Brad who she met on the set of TV show Glee, saying she was excited to plan her wedding.
"I'm excited about everything!" she told People.
"I've never had a wedding before. [Gwyneth and ex-husband Chris Martin eloped in 2003.] So even though I'm 45, I sort of feel like a 21-year-old."
The couple are yet to confirm if they married at their glamorous party.
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019