Anyone who is someone in Hollywood glammed up on Saturday night for Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk's black-tie engagement party - which was actually rumoured to be a secret wedding.
The lady of the hour arrived at the Los Angeles Theater in a stunning floor-length maroon gown that flashed a little of the 45-year-old's taut midriff. Her producer partner Brad, 46, arrived separately in a white tux.
The hoarding outside the theatre was emblazoned with 'GP loves BF' on one side, with 'BF loves GP' on the other.
Hollywood's A-list including Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz, turned up in droves to support the happy couple who announced their engagement in January with a joint statement.
"We feel incredibly lucky to have come together at this juncture in our lives when our collective successes and failures can serve as building blocks for a healthy and happy relationship," the statement read.
Other couples included a pregnant Kate Hudson, who arrived hand-in-hand with Liv Tyler, Oscar winner Julia Roberts and director Steven Spielberg, who is Gwyn's godfather.
Reports the couple secretly married at the affair swirled after Gwyneth shared photos of herself enjoying what appeared to be a bachelorette party in Mexico with a gang of her closest girlfriends.
Gwyneth previously opened up about her upcoming nuptials to Brad who she met on the set of TV show Glee, saying she was excited to plan her wedding.
"I'm excited about everything!" she told People.
"I've never had a wedding before. [Gwyneth and ex-husband Chris Martin eloped in 2003.] So even though I'm 45, I sort of feel like a 21-year-old."
The couple are yet to confirm if they married at their glamorous party.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019