Anyone who is someone in Hollywood glammed up on Saturday night for Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Falchuk's black-tie engagement party - which was actually rumoured to be a secret wedding.
The lady of the hour arrived at the Los Angeles Theater in a stunning floor-length maroon gown that flashed a little of the 45-year-old's taut midriff. Her producer partner Brad, 46, arrived separately in a white tux.
The hoarding outside the theatre was emblazoned with 'GP loves BF' on one side, with 'BF loves GP' on the other.
Hollywood's A-list including Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz, turned up in droves to support the happy couple who announced their engagement in January with a joint statement.
"We feel incredibly lucky to have come together at this juncture in our lives when our collective successes and failures can serve as building blocks for a healthy and happy relationship," the statement read.
Other couples included a pregnant Kate Hudson, who arrived hand-in-hand with Liv Tyler, Oscar winner Julia Roberts and director Steven Spielberg, who is Gwyn's godfather.
Reports the couple secretly married at the affair swirled after Gwyneth shared photos of herself enjoying what appeared to be a bachelorette party in Mexico with a gang of her closest girlfriends.
Gwyneth previously opened up about her upcoming nuptials to Brad who she met on the set of TV show Glee, saying she was excited to plan her wedding.
"I'm excited about everything!" she told People.
"I've never had a wedding before. [Gwyneth and ex-husband Chris Martin eloped in 2003.] So even though I'm 45, I sort of feel like a 21-year-old."
The couple are yet to confirm if they married at their glamorous party.
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019