- 1kg NZ farm-raised venison mince
- ½ cup FreshLife pine nuts, lightly
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Delmaine Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp Delmaine Dijon French mustard
- 1 onion, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt and pepper
- Drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- Bocconcini balls
- Superb Herb basil
- Cherry tomatoes
- FreshLife silver platter Australian
- Blue cheese, cubed
- Pear, sliced
Seasons Gourmet vegan chunky dips – sundried tomato cashew & mild chilli
Seasons Gourmet vegan chunky dips – 3 peppers cashew & smoked paprika
Toothpicks or little skewers
- Preheat oven to 200°C fan bake. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Add all meatball ingredients to a large bowl and mix to combine. Leave for 5 minutes so the breadcrumbs swell.
- Measure out tablespoon amounts, then roll into balls and space on the tray. Drizzle with oil. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and cooked.