Kiwi favourite Caramilk is set to make a return to NZ shelves next month.
The stocks of caramelised white chocolate sold out in three weeks when Cadbury brought out a special edition last year and now it's back in stores again for a limited time from February 1.
"We thought Caramilk would be popular when we brought it back last year, but we were shocked and amazed at how much demand there was for the caramelised white chocolate. We couldn't have anticipated the extent of Cadbury Caramilk's popularity amongst Kiwis, so we wanted to bring it back again for even more people to enjoy," said Cadbury New Zealand Country Head, James Kane.
The company has partnered with Paralympics New Zealand and Make-A-Wish New Zealand to donate two of the first cases of 64 blocks off the production line to auction off on TradeMe
Reaction to the return of Caramilk, which was originally created in 1994, has been mixed.
On the Bring Back Cadbury Caramilk AGAIN Facebook page, which has more than 4000 followers, there was elation at the news.
Some users spoke about stocking up while others expressed jealousy that the product wasn't available in Australia.
On Twitter, some Kiwis said they were delighted to once again be able to get their hands on the chocolate. Others said they had soured on Cadbury after the news last year that they would end their chocolate production in Dunedin after 80 years of operating in the Southern city.
Cadbury will close its Dunedin chocolate factory on March 31.
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019