Kiwi favourite Caramilk is set to make a return to NZ shelves next month.
The stocks of caramelised white chocolate sold out in three weeks when Cadbury brought out a special edition last year and now it's back in stores again for a limited time from February 1.
"We thought Caramilk would be popular when we brought it back last year, but we were shocked and amazed at how much demand there was for the caramelised white chocolate. We couldn't have anticipated the extent of Cadbury Caramilk's popularity amongst Kiwis, so we wanted to bring it back again for even more people to enjoy," said Cadbury New Zealand Country Head, James Kane.
The company has partnered with Paralympics New Zealand and Make-A-Wish New Zealand to donate two of the first cases of 64 blocks off the production line to auction off on TradeMe
Reaction to the return of Caramilk, which was originally created in 1994, has been mixed.
On the Bring Back Cadbury Caramilk AGAIN Facebook page, which has more than 4000 followers, there was elation at the news.
Some users spoke about stocking up while others expressed jealousy that the product wasn't available in Australia.
On Twitter, some Kiwis said they were delighted to once again be able to get their hands on the chocolate. Others said they had soured on Cadbury after the news last year that they would end their chocolate production in Dunedin after 80 years of operating in the Southern city.
Cadbury will close its Dunedin chocolate factory on March 31.
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019