Ever sat there after watching a thriller movie and wondered how you’d escape if you were kidnapped and tied up?
Daily Mail has solved that.
Well, at least how to break free of duct tape restraints on your wrists.
What you have to do is raise your hands high above your head, then quickly bring your arms down, separating your hands.
The swift movement should tear the tape, but it may take a few attempts.
Let's hope you are never in a situation where this is required.
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022