Oven cleaning is one of the most loathed tasks in the cleaning calendar. Hence why we, (and many others) usually leave it months before giving the thing a good scrub.
But thanks to an awesome cleaning hack shared by Cleverly, our eyes have been opened to new and improved methods of cleaning.
Prepare to be suitably amazed.
Simple oven cleaning method
Add water to a bowl of baking soda so that it forms a milky solution. On top of this add a few glugs of vinegar.
Taking a sponge or cloth, douse it in the liquid and apply to the oven, making sure the surfaces are covered where they are crusty.
Take the leftover mixture and place this in the oven, then set the temperature at 100C for 45 minutes.
Once done, let it cool for a while and then (carefully) wipe away the caked on grease and scum from the oven with ease. You should find that the once concrete hard scum now wipes away super easily.
Et voila! A sparklingly clean oven with minimal effort.
Watch the full video at Cleverly.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021