Singing superstar Lorde is a total knockout in the music charts, but it seems the 22-year-old Royals singer is now aiming for a KO off stage too!
We spotted the Kiwi pop sensation letting the punches fly at a boxing bootcamp at Auckland's Wynyard Quarter recently and it appears the two-time Grammy winner hit all the right notes.
"She was having a great laugh," says an onlooker.
"She wasn't just lightly tapping the pads. She was giving them a pretty good wallop. But I don't know if you'd put her in the ring just yet, which is a shame because then you'd have Lorde of the ring!"
Lorde – real name Ella Yelich-O'Connor – recently visited Antarctica. Nothing like a 90-minute boxing class to get the chill out of your bones!
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveToday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveYesterday 4:20pm
- BodyThe developments in cancer research that are giving the experts hope
- Married at First SightMAFS' expert Mel Schilling admits drama comes into play in the matchmaking process
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- RoyalsThe Queen and Prince Charles release emotional statements following the fire of Notre-Dame Cathedral
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019
- RoyalsIs Duchess Meghan writing her own Instagram posts? These royal commentators think so
Now To LoveApr 16, 2019