Fact: even celebrities have their 'bad' body days, including Hollywood big-screen veteran Katherine Heigl.
Despite us always believing the Suits star to be a vision of beauty, health and wellness, the actress admits that since giving birth to her son, Joshua Jr, she's had her fair share of talking herself – namely her body – down.
Well, just like the rest of us, she decided to take her fitness and wellbeing into her own hands and now, 14 months since delivering her gorgeous little boy into this world – a son she shares with muso Josh Kelley – the 39-year-old has revealed the secret to her newfound body love.
South Australian-born PT Kayla Itsines.
Taking to Instagram to show a series of before-and-after shots, Katherine claims that Kayla's #BBG workouts have helped her achieve her happiest, healthiest body yet.
"It's been almost 14 months since Joshua Jr was born and it has taken me about that long to really get back in shape," she wrote.
"The first pic was taken one month after he was born. The second pic was taken almost a full year later and the last pic was taken this weekend. I wish I had a few from in between the first and second so you could really see how slow my progress was but alas... I was busy covering it all up those months, not posing in my unders!"
The mum-of-three then went on to say that her fitspiration came in many forms (a new holiday, a new job and the desire to feel strong, to name a few), but it's how she got into shapre that really has caught our attention.
"I was wholly and totally inspired by Miss @rachparcell and the before and after pics she shared after taking the #bbg challenge," Katherine continued, speaking of Kayla's Bikini Body Guides.
"I found a fantastic app called #sweat that features several different #bbg programs you can choose from and makes it incredibly easy to do anywhere, which for me means in my bedroom at home!"
"I won't lie, the workouts are real ass-kickers but… I am so grateful I've had a full year to find those ab muscles and get my butt back up where it belongs and wasn't forced by work to snap back into shape but it is time to make the strength, fitness and overall health of my body a priority."
Katherine, who's mum to her adoptive daughters Nancy and Adalaide, and now her naturally conceived-and-born son, Joshua Jr, is not one to shy away from talking about the ins and outs of her off-set life. Indeed, the 27 Dresses star even opened up about her intense C-section delivering Joshua Jr just last December.
"Joshua Jr has been in the breech position for over a month and had still not moved an inch a week before his due date so I made the decision to have a caesarean and was incredibly nervous and a little scared this time last year," she wrote on Instagram once more.
"My doctor struggled to get him out because he was really wedged in there and not quite ready to leave the womb."
If you're thinking of changing up your diet or fitness routine, or would like to embark on one in the first place, especially after just giving birth, be sure to consult your GP first.
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019