Losing those pesky and unwanted kilos after a big holiday of eating and drinking is probably high on your New Year's resolution list.
But even though you may have some idea of what you should be eating, mixing the right foods together and balancing everything on the food pyramid can be stressful and overwhelming.
Unfortunately, no food will magically make you lose weight - but if you know the best foods for fat-burning, you may just be one step ahead of the game!
In fact, some foods can keep your cravings at bay, while others boost your metabolism - making it work faster and harder.
Foods that are high in fibre, protein, and healthy fats break down faster than sugar (no surprises here) - so it's best to drop the doughnut and pick up something nutritious instead!
Here are 15 of the best fat-burning foods that you'll want to pop these on your shopping list ASAP!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019