- Wake up half an hour before the kids (or if no kids, then just half an hour earlier than usual).
- Start your day with a quick Timesaver 20 minute workout, run, yoga, tabata session.
- Make time with your partner to cover you with the kids and vice versa when you need your fitness or time out sessions.
- Work out with your friends at the park during your coffee catch ups or at lunchtime with your work colleagues.
Voome Snack Ball Recipe
Prep: 20 mins
Cals: 142 per serve
- 1 Cup Raw Cashew Nuts (140g)
- 1 Cup Almonds (165g)
- 1 Cup Sunflower Seeds (150g)
- 2 Cups Dried Dates (300g)
- 1 Cups Dried Currants (170g)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence (5g)
- 1/2 Cups Desiccated Coconut (38g)
- Process the nuts and seeds in a large food processor bowl until finely chopped.
- Add the dates, currants and vanilla essence and process until almost smooth and sticky.
- Roll into 30 walnut sized balls or 60 smaller balls.
- Coat with coconut.
- It may be easier to process the nuts in small amounts first so you don't overheat your food processor.
- You can use peppermint essence instead of vanilla essence if you wish.