Kiwi model Georgia Fowler is back for her third Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - and by the sounds of it, she'll be a little relieved when it's over.
The Auckland-born stunner, who most recently appeared on our screens as the host of Project Runway New Zealand, spoke to news.com.au about her exercise routine and diet ahead of this year's show and we must admit, it doesn't sound too fun.
Fowler admits she's been working out for about two hours per day - every day - with her personal trainer in preparation for the show. Cue: our jaws dropping to the floor.
"We mix strength training with more steady state conditioning days. I also add in pilates, boxing and I have to keep moving all the time," she said.
"This year I set myself a running goal. I'm not a runner and I don't really enjoy it, but it lets me challenge myself.
We applaud Fowler's commitment to getting in shape - but maybe she could switch to an exercise she actually likes?
Fowler doesn't seem too concerned with her intense training schedule though - she's more interested in doing a good job and feeling confident for the show, a gig that she describes as her "dream job."
Her spot in the show didn't come easily: the gorgeous model was rejected five times before being told she would walk the runway in the 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, so no doubt she'll want to prove she's earned her place among the other 50-odd models that will walk the runway this year.
"You train your butt off, so it's nice to get in (the casting room) and for them to see that you've worked hard and notice it.
"I usually train all the time, but in the in the final lead-up there are no excuses and there are no off days. I was hopping on flights and landing and still being like, 'I have to get myself to the gym', because at the end of the day, no one else is doing it for you and you're going to be seen by 1.4 billion people.
"I do it for me. I want to show that I deserve to be there and I have worked hard to be there."
It's not just her exercise routine that gets an overhaul before the big day. Georgia's diet - while admittedly is already very healthy - gets kicked up a notch in the weeks leading up to the show.
"In the immediate lead-up to the show I cut out all alcohol, sugar, dairy and eat lots of good fats like avocado, nuts, salmon, greens.
"You get used to eating a certain way and I don't really crave sugar anymore. I eat whole foods, nothing processed.
"I just stick to that and I think after the show you have to treat yourself. Deprivation is the worst thing because you can't stick to it."
We couldn't agree more! We'd love to take Georgia for a pizza after the show.
This year's show - which will air in the States on December 2nd - seems like it'll be the biggest one yet. Not only will the show be filmed in New York City - where the first ever Victoria's Secret Fashion Show was filmed, but Shawn Mendes and Rita Ora will supposedly perform at the event.
As for the stunning Angels who will walk the runway?
MissFQ reports that the beautiful Angels walking the runway this year will be: Adriana Lima, Behati Prinsloo (who is back after having two children with Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine), Candice Swanepoel, Kendall Jenner, Elsa Hosk, Jasmine Tookes, Josephine Skriver, Lais Ribeiro, Gigi and Bella Hadid, Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Sara Sampaio, Stella Maxwell, and Taylor Hill and Kiwi Maia Cotton.
We can't wait!
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 4:00pm
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveToday 1:20pm
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayToday 1:00pm
- PetsMeet NZ's most lovable rescue pet: Tinkerbelle 'the wobble dog'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:45am
- CareerAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the band of women shaking up America
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsHappy 1st wedding anniversary Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan! A timeline of their beautiful love story
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyDancing with the Stars judge Rachel White on why NZ has a special place in her heart
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyDear Thomasin and Davida: Miranda Harcourt's open letter to her daughters
The Australian Women's WeeklyMay 18, 2019
- MindThree women share their inspiring journeys towards empowerment, self-healing and learning to forgive
Good Health ChoicesMay 18, 2019
- FertilityAfter $70,000 spent on IVF Sharee Welch can finally hold her miracle twins
Woman's DayMay 18, 2019
- MoviesOpinion: Robert Pattinson would be an amazing Batman
Now To LoveMay 17, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals cheeky Prince Louis is “keeping us on our toes”
Now To LoveMay 17, 2019
- Celebrity NewsSally Martin's touching tribute to her friend and co-star Pua Magasiva
Now To LoveMay 17, 2019