Increasing your water intake is one of the most effective ways to improve overall health and we’re so lucky in New Zealand to have some of the best water in the world.
Start your day with a big glass of water and try to drink at least four glasses between meals rather than with your food.
Drinking while you eat can cause bloating, indigestion and can dilute your body’s hydrochloric acid, which is essential to break down food properly. Drinking between meals puts our bodies in an ideal state to absorb the nutrients from our food.
Keep scrolling below to see more tips for increasing your daily consumption of water.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021