Former Black Sticks captain Gemma McCaw has made a career out of being fit and healthy, so she knows a thing or two about wellness. Each week Gemma shares her tips on how to live healthier, from getting started on your fitness to how to increase your water intake. This week she gives her advice on how to maintain a healthy bowel.
Bowel movements aren’t exactly one of my favourite topics of conversation, however, it’s important we understand that this process is vital to our health.
The act of digestion can be seen as a great metaphor for our lives – for our ability to absorb what is useful from our experiences and eliminate what holds us back or is unnecessary.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019