Everyone's favourite actress and imaginary best friend, Drew Barrymore, 43, has shared a wonderfully candid post on Instagram regarding her weight loss journey.
The Santa Clarita Diet star, who shares daughters Olive, 6, and Frankie, 4, with ex-husband Will Kopelman, may be trying to slim down after having kids or be wanting to feel better in her own skin - we don't know at this point.
Barrymore doesn't reveal the motivation behind her weight loss in the honest post, but she does admit she feels great about her progress.
Drew started, "When I look at Instagram, I am made to think I should be at my best self, but most days, I lack consistency due to real life.
"Solution: with the right people (@marniealton) we can make our goals a reality...
"Here is me in a before pose and then 25 pounds (11.3kgs) later in the same place."
Drew then posted the above image for comparison, and you can certainly see her hard work has been paying off - the Music and Lyrics actress looks incredible!
"You can tell my face is so much thinner!" she continued. "This takes me so much work. Diet and exercise and fighting like a lion for it! Damn you genetics! And yet thank you for all the good stuff.
"I love where I come from (JOHN ETHEL LIONEL) and whatever package it comes in. I just know that I have the control to be what I want. Even if it is hard AF!"
We relate to this so much - losing the last few kilos (or any weight, for that matter) takes a lot of time, resources and effort so we commend Drew for this incredible feat!
But Drew didn't stop there: "At least I know there are experts I can turn to for help. I mean look at what Marnie helped me do in three months!
"When i have time off in 2019...I'm comin for ya! PS may I just say I want to be these ladies on the front page. You are my spirit animals and my goal posts!"
What a difference a few months makes!
We think Drew looks wonderful at any size but it's great to see her so happy! We can't wait to see where Drew's fitness journey takes her in 2019, hopefully she shares some great tips and tricks that we can try!
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 23, 2019