Married at First Sight Australia's Ryan Gallagher, has shared a heartbreaking post to his 184k followers on Instagram.
The 30-year-old, who has found success as a comedian since appearing on MAFS, posted a gorgeous letter from a fan named Josh - but it was the timing of the letter that will break your heart.
"Dear Ryan, My name is Josh. I am very excited that you are doing a show for me," Josh wrote. "My mum and me and my friend Sarah watched you on the married show. It was very funny when you ate the oisters [sic]. It made me laugh a lot.
"I hope won day you find a very nice girlfriend who loves you as much as I love trucks [sic]. Thank you for doing my show. From Josh."
While this may be the most adorable fan letter ever written, it's meaning has been especially poignant for Ryan, as this special little boy passed away before he could meet the comedian and give him the letter in person.
"I had to share this," Ryan wrote about the letter.
"Next year I was doing comedy at this little guys fundraiser for cystic fibrosis, [and] he wrote this letter to give to me on the day, sadly Josh passed away recently and his mum showed me this today, I've never felt that way reading anything in my life. [sic]
"RIP little man, I also hope I find a girl and get that same feeling you get from trucks!"
Ryan was paired with Davina Rankin on the show, but their relationship soon ended after Ryan discovered that Davina had begun an affair with fellow contestant Dean Wells on the show.
Ryan told Now to Love at the ARIAS that "he was done with all that MAFS stuff" now.
Sending our deepest condolences to Josh's family during this time.
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am