10 queens from across Aotearoa and Australia have been selected to compete in the first-ever RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under.
The three Kiwi contestants competing in the trans-Tasman series - Anita Wigl'it, Kita Mean and Elektra Shock - are the first to represent Aotearoa on Drag Race worldwide.
The eight-part series premieres later this year on TVNZ OnDemand, and will be hosted by RuPaul. with Michelle Visage and Rhys Nicholson on the main judging panel.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- Married at First SightMeet the brides and grooms vying for love on Married At First Sight 2022
Now To LoveToday 10:30am
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveal the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022