"A lot of people ask me how I stay so cute," confesses Married at First Sight NZ's Ben, as he readies himself to divulge his beauty secrets to his new husband Aaron as well as the rest of New Zealand's men.
The Aucklander goes on to tell us all how he maintains his glowing complexion and self-described "good looks".
Turns out it takes a bit of work.
The 26-year-old insurance consultant lists hair spray, deodorant and mosturiser as his top beauty must-haves, citing his friends, "the pretty committee", as having approved his routine.
His new husband Aaron's routine, consisting of shampoo and deoderant, Ben rates a not-too-shabby but definitely-not-amazing B minus. A score that Ben hopes to coach up to an A plus.
The MAFS NZ's grooming expert's best advice?
"You can never moisturise too much." Because, take note men of New Zealand, "people with dry skin have dry lives." Gold.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019