"A lot of people ask me how I stay so cute," confesses Married at First Sight NZ's Ben, as he readies himself to divulge his beauty secrets to his new husband Aaron as well as the rest of New Zealand's men.
The Aucklander goes on to tell us all how he maintains his glowing complexion and self-described "good looks".
Turns out it takes a bit of work.
The 26-year-old insurance consultant lists hair spray, deodorant and mosturiser as his top beauty must-haves, citing his friends, "the pretty committee", as having approved his routine.
His new husband Aaron's routine, consisting of shampoo and deoderant, Ben rates a not-too-shabby but definitely-not-amazing B minus. A score that Ben hopes to coach up to an A plus.
The MAFS NZ's grooming expert's best advice?
"You can never moisturise too much." Because, take note men of New Zealand, "people with dry skin have dry lives." Gold.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019