Dean Wells has claimed his Married At First Sight co-star Ryan Gallagher dumped his Kiwi girlfriend Ayla Browne to be the next Bachelor.
In a YouTube video titled 'The truth about why Ryan blocked all of his mates', Dean said Ayla moved from Auckland to Australia to be with Ryan but he ended the relationship after receiving a call from Warner Bros [the production company behind The Bachelor].
"Ryan got the call up from Warner Bros to be the next Bachelor," Dean said.
"What did he do? He dumps her straight away. He says, 'Sorry, I'm going off to be more famous. I'm going to be the Bachelor. We're not a thing anymore'. She uprooted her whole life, her job, her house to move to another country to be with him."
Dean went on to explain Nine Network [a TV network in Australia] blocked Ryan from working with Channel 10.
"It was all a big waste of time," he added.
Dean and Ryan have been at loggerheads ever since Ryan revealed Dean and Telv [Williams] partied with his ex-girlfriend, Ayla, on the same day he received the news his mother's cancer had returned for a fourth time.
Ryan leaked private messages from Dean which read, "That party was so loose. Everyone was dancing and hooking up with everyone."
But Dean – who also alleges in the video that Ryan hooked up with his MAFS co-star Ash [Irvin] - says he's sick of being made out to be the bad guy.
"It damages my reputation, my relationships, my career," he said. "I have to set the record straight. I'm no angel. I've done things I'm not proud of but I didn't do what Ryan accused me of."
See the full video in the player at the top of the article!
Looks like the drama is far from over between these two.
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019