Dean Wells has claimed his Married At First Sight co-star Ryan Gallagher dumped his Kiwi girlfriend Ayla Browne to be the next Bachelor.
In a YouTube video titled 'The truth about why Ryan blocked all of his mates', Dean said Ayla moved from Auckland to Australia to be with Ryan but he ended the relationship after receiving a call from Warner Bros [the production company behind The Bachelor].
"Ryan got the call up from Warner Bros to be the next Bachelor," Dean said.
"What did he do? He dumps her straight away. He says, 'Sorry, I'm going off to be more famous. I'm going to be the Bachelor. We're not a thing anymore'. She uprooted her whole life, her job, her house to move to another country to be with him."
Dean went on to explain Nine Network [a TV network in Australia] blocked Ryan from working with Channel 10.
"It was all a big waste of time," he added.
Dean and Ryan have been at loggerheads ever since Ryan revealed Dean and Telv [Williams] partied with his ex-girlfriend, Ayla, on the same day he received the news his mother's cancer had returned for a fourth time.
Ryan leaked private messages from Dean which read, "That party was so loose. Everyone was dancing and hooking up with everyone."
But Dean – who also alleges in the video that Ryan hooked up with his MAFS co-star Ash [Irvin] - says he's sick of being made out to be the bad guy.
"It damages my reputation, my relationships, my career," he said. "I have to set the record straight. I'm no angel. I've done things I'm not proud of but I didn't do what Ryan accused me of."
See the full video in the player at the top of the article!
Looks like the drama is far from over between these two.
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019