Whether you love her or hate her, there's something about Married At First Sight's Tracey Jewel that has transfixed the nation.
She's fast become one of the most talked-about stars of this season, and it's not just her explosive love life we can't get enough of!
Viewers have become utterly obsessed with Tracey Jewel's changing face. So, what exactly has she had done and what did Tracey Jewel used to look like before her rise to fame?
Tracey's gone on the record to confirm she's been working with Aphrodite and Apollo Cosmetic Medicine in Perth over the past 18 months to refine her appearance with facial re-shaping, contouring and skin rejuvenation.
"Reshaping is just filler and skin tightening, skin rejuv are peels and vampire facials," she told the Daily Mail Australia.
Adding: "Dr J at Aphrodite I've been seeing for last 2 years and they've done a great job with my Botox and lip filler!"
Digging into the archives, Tracey is barely recognisable in photos from a a few years ago. These days, the self-help author sports a fuller pout, a more refined jawline, a wrinkle-free forehead and pert cheeks.
Scroll below to see Tracey Jewel's before and after shots...
Looking back at old photos of Tracey, many fans have pointed out just how much the mother-of-one has changed in recent years.
Speaking to Now To Love, plastic surgeon Dr. James Southwell-Keely weighs in on Tracey's procedures.
"Tracey has over-cooked the facial fillers and over-plumped her lips and her cheeks," he says.
"You can see much more upper lip vermilion in her recent photos consistent with over-filling. And then there is the tell-tale transverse lower eyelid crease consistent with excessive cheek filler usage."
After she broke up with an ex, it was out with the old and in with the new.
"Becoming single again I thought, I want to look the best that I ever have," she explained on the first episode of the show.
"The first thing I did was book in to get my boobs done and I started getting a little bit of Botox because prevention is better than the cure, it's just part of looking after myself."
During filming for Married At First Sight, Tracey's weight plummeted.
"I usually weigh around 66kg, but I dropped down to 59kg," she told OK! magazine. But the reality star has gained back control and is happier and healthier than ever.
"Like most mums, fitness is usually way down on the to-do list, but in the past couple of years, especially since my marriage ended, I've made it a number-one priority for me," Trace revealed to the mag.
"I want to feel – and look – as good as I possibly can. I go to the gym three times a week, I work out with my personal trainer twice a week, and I also do Pilates twice a week. I'm a routine girl and never miss a session. No excuses!"
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019