Whether you love her or hate her, there's something about Married At First Sight's Tracey Jewel that has transfixed the nation.
She's fast become one of the most talked-about stars of this season, and it's not just her explosive love life we can't get enough of!
Viewers have become utterly obsessed with Tracey Jewel's changing face. So, what exactly has she had done and what did Tracey Jewel used to look like before her rise to fame?
Tracey's gone on the record to confirm she's been working with Aphrodite and Apollo Cosmetic Medicine in Perth over the past 18 months to refine her appearance with facial re-shaping, contouring and skin rejuvenation.
"Reshaping is just filler and skin tightening, skin rejuv are peels and vampire facials," she told the Daily Mail Australia.
Adding: "Dr J at Aphrodite I've been seeing for last 2 years and they've done a great job with my Botox and lip filler!"
Digging into the archives, Tracey is barely recognisable in photos from a a few years ago. These days, the self-help author sports a fuller pout, a more refined jawline, a wrinkle-free forehead and pert cheeks.
Scroll below to see Tracey Jewel's before and after shots...
Looking back at old photos of Tracey, many fans have pointed out just how much the mother-of-one has changed in recent years.
Speaking to Now To Love, plastic surgeon Dr. James Southwell-Keely weighs in on Tracey's procedures.
"Tracey has over-cooked the facial fillers and over-plumped her lips and her cheeks," he says.
"You can see much more upper lip vermilion in her recent photos consistent with over-filling. And then there is the tell-tale transverse lower eyelid crease consistent with excessive cheek filler usage."
After she broke up with an ex, it was out with the old and in with the new.
"Becoming single again I thought, I want to look the best that I ever have," she explained on the first episode of the show.
"The first thing I did was book in to get my boobs done and I started getting a little bit of Botox because prevention is better than the cure, it's just part of looking after myself."
During filming for Married At First Sight, Tracey's weight plummeted.
"I usually weigh around 66kg, but I dropped down to 59kg," she told OK! magazine. But the reality star has gained back control and is happier and healthier than ever.
"Like most mums, fitness is usually way down on the to-do list, but in the past couple of years, especially since my marriage ended, I've made it a number-one priority for me," Trace revealed to the mag.
"I want to feel – and look – as good as I possibly can. I go to the gym three times a week, I work out with my personal trainer twice a week, and I also do Pilates twice a week. I'm a routine girl and never miss a session. No excuses!"
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019