Whether you love her or hate her, there's something about Married At First Sight's Tracey Jewel that has transfixed the nation.
She's fast become one of the most talked-about stars of this season, and it's not just her explosive love life we can't get enough of!
Viewers have become utterly obsessed with Tracey Jewel's changing face. So, what exactly has she had done and what did Tracey Jewel used to look like before her rise to fame?
Tracey's gone on the record to confirm she's been working with Aphrodite and Apollo Cosmetic Medicine in Perth over the past 18 months to refine her appearance with facial re-shaping, contouring and skin rejuvenation.
"Reshaping is just filler and skin tightening, skin rejuv are peels and vampire facials," she told the Daily Mail Australia.
Adding: "Dr J at Aphrodite I've been seeing for last 2 years and they've done a great job with my Botox and lip filler!"
Digging into the archives, Tracey is barely recognisable in photos from a a few years ago. These days, the self-help author sports a fuller pout, a more refined jawline, a wrinkle-free forehead and pert cheeks.
Scroll below to see Tracey Jewel's before and after shots...
Looking back at old photos of Tracey, many fans have pointed out just how much the mother-of-one has changed in recent years.
Speaking to Now To Love, plastic surgeon Dr. James Southwell-Keely weighs in on Tracey's procedures.
"Tracey has over-cooked the facial fillers and over-plumped her lips and her cheeks," he says.
"You can see much more upper lip vermilion in her recent photos consistent with over-filling. And then there is the tell-tale transverse lower eyelid crease consistent with excessive cheek filler usage."
After she broke up with an ex, it was out with the old and in with the new.
"Becoming single again I thought, I want to look the best that I ever have," she explained on the first episode of the show.
"The first thing I did was book in to get my boobs done and I started getting a little bit of Botox because prevention is better than the cure, it's just part of looking after myself."
During filming for Married At First Sight, Tracey's weight plummeted.
"I usually weigh around 66kg, but I dropped down to 59kg," she told OK! magazine. But the reality star has gained back control and is happier and healthier than ever.
"Like most mums, fitness is usually way down on the to-do list, but in the past couple of years, especially since my marriage ended, I've made it a number-one priority for me," Trace revealed to the mag.
"I want to feel – and look – as good as I possibly can. I go to the gym three times a week, I work out with my personal trainer twice a week, and I also do Pilates twice a week. I'm a routine girl and never miss a session. No excuses!"
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveToday 8:56am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:30am
- RoyalsPrince William gave a shout out to Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry at this special event
Now To LoveYesterday 11:20am
- At homeFour ways to give your Christmas decorations a modern refresh without breaking the bank
Now To LoveYesterday 11:20am
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveYesterday 10:34am
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayYesterday 9:55am
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveYesterday 7:45am
- CompetitionsWin a Fitbit Versa Lite prizepack for Diabetes Action Month
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveNov 12, 2019