Earlier this year, when Married At First Sight's Jo Mcpharlin, aka Foxy Jojo, arrived on our screens in a horse-drawn cart, we fell head over heels for this gorgeous breath of fresh air.
With her no-filtered approach to finding true love, the single mum-of-two quickly became one of our favourite MAFS brides.
Unfortunately for Jojo (and for us!) the bubbly mum didn't find love with her betrothed bar manager hubby Sean, and departed the show early than we'd all hoped.
But we never forgot this larger-than-life character, who since appearing on the reality show has undergone an stunning makeover with the help of Kaz Hair Brighton.
The makeover process focused mainly on Jo's hair, which after years of dying had become dry and limp.
"We wanted to help Jo create a sleeker and more sophisticated look so she can feel fabulous on the red carpet," said salon owner, Angela Zacharia.
And that they did!
"They have made me go from bogan to beautiful! I love the results!" said Jo.
In a transformation that have Queer Eye's Fab Five squealing "YAAAAS QUEEN!", the salon refined the vibrant blonde's look, while maintaining her personal style.
Swipe across to reveal Jo's fabulous new look!
It took 6-weeks to get Jo's unruly hair back into good condition.
The team added highlights to the lovable Adelaide mum's hair, taking her yellow-blonde to a chic platinum hue. Hair extensions were also added to give length and thickness to Jo's new blunt bob.
As for Jo's love-life, and a potentially dating show return, she previously said, "I would do it all again in the blink of an eye."
But something tells us Jo won't be needing the help of the match-making experts anytime soon.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019