Married At First Sight Australia's Melissa Lucarelli has taken a swipe at former friend Jules Robinson in a raw and emotional video.
In a recording posted to her Instagram Story, the 38-year-old revealed she's still not over being dumped as bridesmaid from Jules' wedding to Cameron Merchant, which occurred in Sydney yesterday and will air in Australia tomorrow.
"It is true, Jules dumped me as bridesmaid," a teary-eyed Mel told her followers. "As for why, I honestly not sure. She kept changing her reasons and none of them made sense. It really all came out of the blue and I didn't see it coming at all."
While Mel insisted she was fine with Jules changing her mind, she said she took issue with the way Jules broke the news over text message.
"Of course you are allowed to change your mind about who you want as your bridesmaid but the way it was done was really cold and really hurtful.
"Especially doing it so close to the actual wedding day and especially in this case where I was asked to be a bridesmaid in such a public way," she said, referring to the fact that Jules had used the MAFS reunion episode to ask her and fellow MAFS bride Heidi Latcham to be her bridesmaids.
Melissa continued, "The wedding had been sold to Channel 9 so was going to get televised, which is obviously a very public way of having a wedding, so I guess it just makes the public dumping of you as a bridesmaid for no reason that little bit more embarrassing, hurtful, confusing."
Close to tears, Mel then declared, "I wish I was never asked to be a bridesmaid in the first place so I wasn't in this position."
WATCH: See a sneak peek of Married At First Sight's Jules and Cam's real wedding. Story continues below...
Speaking to NW magazine when the news of her dumping was made public a few weeks ago, Mel said "One day we were texting about family and babies, then two days later she was dumping me as a bridesmaid."
She added that came totally out of left field and made her feel like their entire friendship was just for show. "Not only was the text cold, but she used our friendship for her own publicity," she alleges.
"She was posting about how amazing it was and how much she loved me, but it was clearly all an act. I feel completely blindsided by this, as our relationship and everything was real to me."
In a series of telling Instagram posts, Jules seems to have addressed the split by uploading images of what she calls her "real friends".
Posting an image of her and Cam with MAFS bridesmaid Heidi Latcham, Jules used the hashtags 'lifetime' and 'friendship'.
Another image posted of a group of friends just days before the wedding had the words " 'old friends are the best friends". Pointedly, it was set to the song Real Friends by Camila Cabello.
And another image was accompanied by the caption "There is family, there is friends, and then there is friends that become family. #lifelong."
Whatever the real cause of their falling out, Jules has remained tight-lipped, choosing instead to focus on her wedding.
Cam and other guests, including heavily pregnant fellow MAFS star Cyrell Paule, were photographed piling into a red double-decker bus in Sydney yesterday to be transported to the wedding venue in the central city.
The 35-year-old groom was beaming as he boarded the bus, and the newlyweds were later photographed leaving the venue to head back to their hotel, giving waiting fans and photographers a wave.
- PetsCaring for elderly pets (the trick is to think of them as furry grandparents)
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveToday 12:15pm
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyGemma and Richie McCaw celebrate baby Charlotte's first birthday with a teddy bear-themed party
Now To LoveYesterday 6:05pm
- At homeBrad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's marital home is for sale for $66 million: Take a tour inside
Now To LoveYesterday 4:15pm
- Royals25 of the best royal Christmas cards over the years
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyIdeas for gifts that your kids can make for others this Christmas
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:16am
- Real LifeI love Christmas so much I've converted our barn into a Christmas wonderland
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:06am
- FamilyOur favourite Kiwi celebs share some of their favourite Christmas traditions
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:46am
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveDec 11, 2019
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveDec 11, 2019
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayDec 11, 2019
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveDec 11, 2019
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveDec 10, 2019