Meet Stacy, a 23-year-old engineer from Dannevirke.
Stacy loves the outdoors and hitting the slopes.
Once I drove eight hours to spend one hour with my girlfriend. That relationship didn't work out, so now I'm looking for someone to settle down with who is genuine and shows maturity. Since I started my own successful business at a very young age, I want someone with motivation, who loves being outdoors and hitting the slopes. I haven't had a lot of time to date, so this is my chance to charm.
I'm definitely looking to settle down. I thought this would be the chance to find someone genuine and nice.
Over-achiever, natural at everything, charming.
They'd be driven, motivated and settled.
Smokers and girls with bad hygiene.
Someone who is driven to succeed and knows what she wants. A nice smile is an added bonus.
Someone who is too worried about social media.
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020