Meet Ruby, a 21-year-old dental assistant from Christchurch.
Ruby describes herself as a "bit of a princess" and bubbly.
I may be small, but I'm confident, bubbly and content in who I am, so I'm looking for a guy to match. I've kissed a few toads, but I'm not afraid of the chase. Once I catch him, though, he has to be loyal and down to earth. If I were an animal, I'd be a Chihuahua because I'm cute but also a little annoying. My most embarrassing moment was accidentally texting my friend's dad at 4am asking what he was up to ... Niggly!
I'm not looking for love, but I am open to the idea of meeting someone.
Bubbly, loyal and ambitious.
My name is actually Charlotte, not Ruby!
Something really chill, like a picnic at the beach. Or anything to do with ice cream will win me over.
HOT! I like a guy to be a bit hard-to-get at first (I like the chase) but then when I've got them they have to be loyal and they've got to have good banter.
Trust is a big thing. My ex and I had a pretty hard break-up because of it, but I'm ready to trust someone again.
Guys that wear Ugg boots!
Guys that are obsessed with the gym and think they're God's gift to women. I hate cocky boys.
Gigi Hadid, Amber Davies, Rhianna. Oops they're all girls!
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021