Meet Joshua, a 26-year-old event manager and DJ from Auckland.Joshua describes himself as a "big softie at heart."
When I was little, I wanted to join the circus, but now I'm a DJ with event bookings in clubs and bars throughout New Zealand and overseas. I'm the life of the party and I'm not afraid to say I've dabbled in topless podium dancing at clubs. Something most people don't know is I taught disabled children when I lived in London. Coming into the show, the worst- case scenario is I get a free holiday. Best case, I get a new girlfriend!
Since I was 15 I've spent my life in various long term relationships. After being single for about a year I felt like I was ready to share my life with someone again. Coming into the show, I thought worst case scenario is I get a free holiday and best case scenario is I might get a new girlfriend and a free holiday! So we'll see how it goes.
Loud, sensitive, weird.
I used to be a topless podium dancer in the clubs in London!
Croatia, Ibiza or Barcelona. A beachside dinner, a few drinks, then head out to the club to get a little weird and twisty and dance the night away.
My ideal partner is someone that is comfortable in their own skin. Someone who doesn't need to cake themselves in make-up every day. I find more beauty in someone that is happy to be as they are. I'm pretty into my fitness, so I like a girl with similar interests. By no means does that mean you have to go to the gym five days a week, just someone that likes to go for a hike or do active things.
Selfishness is a big deal breaker. People that don't have goals and who don't push themselves.
A girl who is adventurous, confident and positive. Oh, and back tickles!!!
Girls who eat with their mouths open. Loud chewers. Selfishness is also a big turn-off in my books.
Jessica Alba, Blake Lively, Amber Heard.
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019