Meet Harry, a 21-year-old model and business student who grew up in Australia but is now based in Auckland.
Harry describes himself as "heartbreak Harry" and says he is the "king of one-liners."
I nicknamed myself Heartbreak Harry because I'm the king of one-liners and I have a terrible track record with girls. Really, I'm just the handsome, lanky 6'5" [1.95m] guy who came on the show for love. I'd like to meet someone with the same zest for life as me, with an awesome personality and humour because I make light of every situation. I grew up across the ditch and now I'm looking for a special Kiwi girl to have fun with.
I'm hunting it! I have a terrible dating record and I'm hopeless at picking girls, so the show could be my best chance at finding that special someone.
Hilarious, fun and handsome.
How tall I am. I'm 6'5. When people meet me they fizz out about how much of a lanky string bean I am.
I haven't been on too many dates to tell you. A hot air balloon or sky diving would be absolutely elite, made even better to be with someone who is adventurous and a good laugh.
I don't really know what my ideal partner is! All my exes have been a bit crazy so I wouldn't know what I want. Just someone who has an awesome personality and is a lovely person deep down.
Someone who is self-centered or someone who lies. Smoking is also a deal-breaker for me.
A girl who has an awesome personality. They've got to be able to take a joke!
A massive turn-off off to me is someone who is boring or who gets upset over the littlest thing.
Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande.
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019