Meet Harry, a 21-year-old model and business student who grew up in Australia but is now based in Auckland.
Harry describes himself as "heartbreak Harry" and says he is the "king of one-liners."
I nicknamed myself Heartbreak Harry because I'm the king of one-liners and I have a terrible track record with girls. Really, I'm just the handsome, lanky 6'5" [1.95m] guy who came on the show for love. I'd like to meet someone with the same zest for life as me, with an awesome personality and humour because I make light of every situation. I grew up across the ditch and now I'm looking for a special Kiwi girl to have fun with.
I'm hunting it! I have a terrible dating record and I'm hopeless at picking girls, so the show could be my best chance at finding that special someone.
Hilarious, fun and handsome.
How tall I am. I'm 6'5. When people meet me they fizz out about how much of a lanky string bean I am.
I haven't been on too many dates to tell you. A hot air balloon or sky diving would be absolutely elite, made even better to be with someone who is adventurous and a good laugh.
I don't really know what my ideal partner is! All my exes have been a bit crazy so I wouldn't know what I want. Just someone who has an awesome personality and is a lovely person deep down.
Someone who is self-centered or someone who lies. Smoking is also a deal-breaker for me.
A girl who has an awesome personality. They've got to be able to take a joke!
A massive turn-off off to me is someone who is boring or who gets upset over the littlest thing.
Selena Gomez and Ariana Grande.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021