Meet Gennady, a 26-year-old health and safety advisor from Christchurch.
Gennady describes herself as a party girl, enjoying nothing more than sipping on cocktails and dancing the night away.
I'm a party girl and all about that 'work hard, play hard' lifestyle. Since I'm loud, bold and brutally honest, I often find myself at the centre of drama, but really I just want to be living life to the fullest. My greatest fear is rats and I hope there'll be no love rats on the island because I've had my fair share of disappointments! I don't like bad boys, but somehow I always seem to find them, so let's see how it goes.
Yes I am!
Fun, loud, partier.
I guess that I work for a construction company and spend my days in a hard hat!
My ideal date would be a beautiful dinner in town followed by delicious cocktails then dancing the night away.
Funny and sarcastic! I need someone who makes me laugh, is hard working, adventurous and wants to travel.
Cheaters and someone with no goals in life, they need to be ambitious.
Someone who is funny, kind, romantic and a people person.
Someone rude, too into themselves, controlling and boring.
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020