The royal wedding is quickly approaching! We've found the channels providing live coverage so you can watch straight from your living room on May 19.
And, if you are wanting to get prepped for the wedding, TVNZ 1 will also be screening Meghan & Harry: The First 100 Days at 7pm and An Invitation To A Royal Wedding on May 19 at 8:05pm.
Beginning with the very first guest arrival, right through to the ceremony and newly weds' carriage parade through the streets of Windsor. Newshub's Melissa Davies will also be live inside Windsor Castle grounds.
The official wedding coverage will begin at 7pm.
In the lead up to the excitement, UKTV are also screening King George and Queen Mary: The Royals Who Rescued the Monarchy on Monday 14 May, 8.35pm, Our Queen on Tuesday 15 & Wednesday 16 May, 8.35pm, William, Kate & George: A New Royal Family on Thursday 17 May, 8.35pm and The Coronation of Queen Elizabeth II on Friday 18 May, 8.35pm.
The Project NZ has an entire week of wedding themed content ending on May 18 where someone will be getting married live on the show.
If that's not enough visual content of the royals (we understand), then we recommend heading to Netflix for hours worth of royal documentaries and TV series.
Some of our favourites are The Royal House of Windsor, Diana: 7 Days That Shook the World, Diana: In Her Own Words, Elizabeth at 90: A Family Tribute, The Royals and, of course, The Crown.
And of course, Now To Love will have the latest news, photos and videos from the wedding as it happens.
- MindCould sound healing be the answer to enhancing your wellbeing?
Now To LoveToday 1:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals Archie went to playgroup for the first time and ‘he loved it’
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Celebrity NewsJennifer Aniston finally joins Instagram and promptly breaks the internet
Now To LoveToday 10:10am
- CareerAll the highlights from the NEXT Woman Of The Year 2019 Awards
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsSee unseen footage of Prince Harry adorably cradling Archie in the trailer of an upcoming documentary
Now To LoveYesterday 2:50pm
- BodyThe Mirena and Jaydess contraceptives are finally free for Kiwi women from November
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- FamilyThe hilarious moment Art Green had with his son that every parent will relate to
Now To LoveYesterday 10:51am
- BodyHeavyweight boxing champion Shane Cameron steps up to fight Parkinson's disease
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:35am
- MindSurviving depression: Matt Chisholm's brave decision to quit TV
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William receive a royal welcome as they arrive in Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- CareerThe latest famous rock star to be a big fan of Jacinda Ardern
Now To LoveOct 14, 2019