Meghan Markle has said "yes to the dress!" According to the bride-to-be's longtime friend Priyanka Chopra, Meghan cried when she found her wedding dress, thought to be designed by British couturiers Ralph & Russo.
While playing a game called "Spill the Royal Tea" on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, the actress used only facial expressions to answer questions about her soon-to-be royal friend. Priyanka smiled broadly and then put her face in her hands when asked if Meghan had cried when she found her wedding dress.
And frankly, we would cry too if our wedding dress was an $180,000 (£100,000), design by Ralph & Russo. The Daily Mail reports that multiple royal and fashion industry sources have revealed the actress has opted for a hand-stitched, heavily beaded design to walk down the aisle at St George's Chapel.
Furthermore, the gown, which will be one of two dresses Meghan will wear on May 19, will cost around $180,000, and will be paid privately by Prince Harry and his family.
While the rumour-mill has been in overdrive speculating which couture designer will have the honour of dressing the former Suits star on the big day, Prince Harry may have confirmed the chosen atelier when he was spotted leaving the Ralph & Russo London offices last month.
The Ralph & Russo designers, Australian duo Tamara Ralph and Michael Russo, are already attuned to Meghan (and the royal family's) fashion-taste, the pair created the stunning beaded gown Meghan famously wore alongside Prince Harry in their official engagement photos.
The news of Meghan's wedding dress comes at the same time Kensington Palace has released further details about the Prince Harry's wedding to Meghan Markle.
Meghan will be walked down the aisle by her father, Thomas Markle, while her mother, Doria Ragland, will escort her from an undisclosed location to St. George's chapel for the May 19 nuptials.
"Both of the bride's parents will have important roles in the wedding. On the morning of the wedding, Ms. Ragland will travel with Ms. Markle by car to Windsor Castle. Mr. Markle will walk his daughter down the aisle of St. George's Chapel. Ms. Markle is delighted to have her parents by her side on this important and happy occasion."
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am