No need for a gender reveal cake, Kensington Palace has officially announced that Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge and Prince William have welcomed a baby boy, born on Monday, April 23.
The prince is the couple's third child, following their eldest Prince George and Princess Charlotte.
Fans across the globe were overjoyed when the Palace tweeted the huge news, announcing to the world:
"Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 1101hrs."
"The baby weighs 8lbs 7oz [about 3.8kgs]."
And new-dad-of-three Prince William was also there, with the palace sharing, "The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth."
"Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well."
Kensington Palace confirmed the Duchess was in labour at 08:23am in the morning, London time via Twitter in a statement which read: "Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was admitted to St. Mary's Hospital, Paddington, London earlier this morning in the early stages of labour."
"The Duchess travelled by car from Kensington Palace to the Lindo Wing at St. Mary's Hospital with The Duke of Cambridge."
No doubt Nanny Maria Bello will have Princess Charlotte and Prince George on their way to Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington to meet the newest Cambridge sibling imminently.
Royals, fans and celebrities have been quick to share their congratulations to Prince William and Duchess Catherine for their new son.
Kensington Palace shared, "The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news."
Welcome to the world, Baby Cambridge!
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles celebrates his birthday with an unexpected pop star and launches a clothing collection
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveYesterday 8:56am
- RoyalsThe Palace announces the Sussexes will not join the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 13, 2019
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayNov 13, 2019
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019