If you love horses and consider yourself a bit of a royals fan, have we got the job for you.
The Queen is looking for someone to look after her horses - AND you'd get to move in to Buckingham Palace.
For an annual salary of £22,400 the successful applicant will have the privilege of living at Buckingham Palace to tend to the Queen's royal horses, train them, make sure the stables are clean and prepare them for ceremonial activities
The role has been advertised as a "Liveried Helper". It's a full-time position at the Royal Mews in London.
While the job would be based at Buckingham with the ceremonial horses, you'd also spend time at Windsor Castle and Hampton Court taking care of the Fell ponies the Queen has there too.
The successful candidate would have a great passion for horses and be a competent rider. You'd need to have prior experience working in a yard and not be above mucking the stables. Experience of driving a carriage is a plus because you'd also get to take part in ceremonial activities, assisting the coachmen and driving the horses at the big events.
As if getting to live at Buckingham Palace wasn't enough!
As such, the place stresses that the ideal candidate must "feel inspired to deliver to the highest standards, helping to present ceremonial activities that are enjoyed by millions."
The closing date for this special job is October 10th so you'd better get your CV in now!
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021