If you love horses and consider yourself a bit of a royals fan, have we got the job for you.
The Queen is looking for someone to look after her horses - AND you'd get to move in to Buckingham Palace.
For an annual salary of £22,400 the successful applicant will have the privilege of living at Buckingham Palace to tend to the Queen's royal horses, train them, make sure the stables are clean and prepare them for ceremonial activities
The role has been advertised as a "Liveried Helper". It's a full-time position at the Royal Mews in London.
While the job would be based at Buckingham with the ceremonial horses, you'd also spend time at Windsor Castle and Hampton Court taking care of the Fell ponies the Queen has there too.
The successful candidate would have a great passion for horses and be a competent rider. You'd need to have prior experience working in a yard and not be above mucking the stables. Experience of driving a carriage is a plus because you'd also get to take part in ceremonial activities, assisting the coachmen and driving the horses at the big events.
As if getting to live at Buckingham Palace wasn't enough!
As such, the place stresses that the ideal candidate must "feel inspired to deliver to the highest standards, helping to present ceremonial activities that are enjoyed by millions."
The closing date for this special job is October 10th so you'd better get your CV in now!
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019
- CareerRachel Hunter's spiritual awakening: Sexy, single, soulful and fabulous at 50
Woman's DayOct 19, 2019