At just three years old Princess Charlotte is already known for stealing the show with her adorable royal wave and confident nature. Stepping out for her little brother Prince Louis' christening on Monday, the youngster was in her best form as she went about her royal duties.
In her signature look, a Little Alice London blue floral sun dress with puffed sleeves, the princess arrived at The Chapel Royal at St James's Palace in London where she dutifully greeted the Arch Bishop of Canterbury with a polite handshake. Prince William said "Well done!" to his two older children as they behaved beautifully.
Charlotte also gave a royal wave to the photographers waiting outside, while George appeared a little shy.
But upon passing by the photographers a second time, Charlotte reminded the media they were not invited to the private family event that followed.
Leaving the chapel and walking alongside her father with the ceremony booklet firmly under her arm, Charlotte told photographers, "You're not coming."
She followed her statement up with a purposeful stare, making sure they understood she meant business.
Charlotte's stern remark put a smile on her mum's face. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, 36, then responded, "How come?"
WATCH: "You're not coming!" Princess Charlotte warns photographers...
As Prince William, 36, has previously revealed, the little royal already has her own ideas about style and fashion. For the family affair, Charlotte debuted a brand new hairstyle. Clearly blessed with her mother's glossy locks, Charlotte's bob was parted in the centre under a sweet blue headband.
Usually the Cambridge's middle child wears her hair parted on the side or pulled back into a half-up style, like she did for her recent polo outing and for uncle Prince Harry's royal wedding.
Charlotte's older brother Prince George showed his more reserved side at the occasion, keeping close to his dad's side.
The special occasion marked the first time the family of five have been photographed together. Duchess Catherine cradled the sleeping 11-week-old Louis as the family arrived for the baptism.
The sleeping Prince looked peaceful and unaware of all the fuss carrying on around him. Kate was overheard calling her third child "very relaxed and peaceful," before confessing: "I hope he stays like this!"
The Duchess couldn't have looked more in love with her darling baby boy.
Prince Louis' christening was also attended by his uncle and aunt, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, proud grandfather Prince Charles and his wife Duchess Camilla, as well as Kate's family, Carole Middleton, Michael Middleton, James Middleton and a pregnant Pippa Middleton.
Unfortunately, Prince Louis' great-grandparents Queen Elizabeth, 92, and Prince Philip, 96, did not attend. It's believed the decision was made not because of health reasons but due to The Queen's hectic upcoming schedule.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am