There's been a lot of talk about who Princess Charlotte looks like. Some say her dad, Prince William. Some say her late grandmother Princess Diana. Some say her mum, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
But we say none of the above. Hands down, Princess Charlotte looks just like her great grandmother, the Queen.
It's in their eyes, the shape of the face, the nose, mouth and those facial expressions - from that steely look of determination they both show to their 'I'm not impressed' look and easy smile and grace.
If you scroll through these photos you'll see what we mean. Take a look for yourself!
This joyful image of the Queen running free-spirited on the deck of a ship was taken in 1947 - she was playing tag with the midshipmen on board the HMS Vanguardin. When we saw this we were instantly reminded of the shots taken earlier this month of Princess Charlotte playing at her dad Prince William's polo game. Gorgeous!
You always know when these two are unimpressed.
Regal in white, these images show Princess Charlotte at the royal wedding of her uncle Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex in May. In this image of the Queen she was still a princess. The photo was taken in 1947 at Buckingham Palace during her engagement to Prince Philip.
They both have a knack for charming their adoring crowds.
The pair even have the same elegant way of leaning! This image of Princess Charlotte was taken by her mum Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, who is quite the talented photographer. The Duchess shared it with the world when her little girl started nursery school. The photo of the Queen with one of her beloved corgis was taken in 1952 at Balmoral Castle.
Same profile, same stoicism.
Both Queen and Princess are regal from the tops of their heads to the tips of their toes.
Just look at those blue eyes!
You get the feeling they're both simply tolerating what's going on in these images. It's all in the set of the mouth.
Both gorgeous fresh-faced girls.
And the same chubby cheeks when they were toddlers.
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am