The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's middle child, Princess Charlotte, is at that sweet age where she just wants to be involved in it all.
The adorable three-year-old, stole the show recently at Trooping the Colour, when standing front and centre on the iconic Buckingham Palace balcony - she looked to her 'Gan-Gan', The Queen, who was waving to the crowds, and copied her royal wave.
Now, with her perfected wave, the little royal was filmed by journalist Elad Simchayoff waving enthusiastically to her granddad and his wife, the Duchess of Cornwall as they boarded their private helicopter.
WATCH Princess Charlotte copy The Queen's wave and delight her mum Kate at Trooping The Colour.
In the video which was uploaded to Twitter on Friday, Charlotte can be seen in a pink dress, waiting behind a fence to wave off her grandparents.
Camilla is seen waving to Charlotte, as their entourage help them gather their belongings into the chopper.
Charlotte is then picked up by her carer - most likely Nanny Maria Borrallo - as she waves her arm vigorously above her head.
It's most likely the young Princess had returned home from her day at nursery just in time to see off Charles and Camilla, who Charlotte and her brother George sweetly dub 'GaGa'.
Charlotte lives at Apartment 1A of Kensington Palace with her parents William and Kate and her brothers, Prince George and Prince Louis.
Funnily enough, Charlotte has become known for her wave after she delighted fans waiting outside the Lindo Wing following the birth of her younger brother Prince Louis, when she graciously waved to them before she entered the hospital.
Last Tuesday, Charlotte's dad Prince William revealed some cute new details on the little Princess. While visiting Liverpool, Wills spilled that Charlotte is a budding fashion queen.
When The Duke was gifted a pink satchel for Charlotte, which was embossed with her name, William said: "Charlotte will be obsessed with that – I'll never be able to get it off her."
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 23, 2019
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019