Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan have hired the help of top interior designer Vicky Charles, former creative mind behind luxe members-only club Soho House, to revamp their first family home, Frogmore Cottage.
The Grade II building, which lies within the Windsor Estate and was gifted to the couple by the Queen, is currently under extensive renovation – think a yoga room with a floating floor and a £50,000 ($94,200) low-carbon energy unit, with plans for the couple to move in before they welcome their first child in April.
Soho House own a number of members-only clubs and hotels across the world along with a home store, Soho Home.
Across the Soho House properties, much of Vicky's interior design style draws inspiration from the 1920s and 30s with a contemporary twist so it's likely their new home will follow a similar theme.
We expect plush velvet couches and bedsteads juxtaposed with exposed brick, eclectic accessories and colour palettes that pair burnt orange with cerulean blue.
Currently one of the most sought-after interior designers by big-name stars, Vicky has also lent her talents to Harry and Meghan's close long-time friends George and Amal Clooney and the Beckhams and it's been reported that Meghan has been a fan of Soho House for years, a regular at their Toronto location, a close friend told The Sun.
The friend added that some of the luxury hotel locations may have even played host to Harry and Meghan's budding romance explaining, "Her best friend Markus Anderson, who works for the group, helped introduce her to Harry and organised their early dates at its London-based venues and Soho Farmhouse."
Talking about the creative process of styling private homes, Vicky says it's never a "cookie-cutter" process. "Clients come to us because they want the Soho House aesthetic but you have to make it right for that family or whoever lives there in their space."
"Each project always starts with the building or the space," Vicky says.
"Then you're thinking about who's using the space. If it's a family, you want as much information from them as possible about their lifestyle and how they want it to feel when it's finished."
And for those wanting to emulate the same style and feel for their own homes? Vicky counts Pinterest and blogging website Tumblr as essential to pulling together her moodboards to bring her visions to life.
Seeing all the beautiful spaces Vicky has styled, we can't wait to see what she does with Harry and Meghan new home.
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her royal wedding makeup look
Now To LoveToday 10:30am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am