Duchess Meghan's days of walking the red carpet as an actress may be well and truly over.
But on Monday, November 19th the Duchess of Sussex proved she still knows how to make a dazzling entrance as she and husband Prince Harry attended the annual Royal Variety Performance at the London Palladium in the British capital.
The 37-year-old pregnant royal stunned in a floral black and white sequinned halter-neck top, which perfectly showcased her growing baby bump, which she teamed with a black maxi fish-tail skirt - both of which were by British designer Safiyaa.
Meghan finished off her look with an elegant bun, natural make-up, a sparkling clutch, black stiletto heels and intricate diamond earrings.
Prince Harry looked as dapper as ever in a stylish black suit and bow-tie combo.
In a touching moment, as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived to the event, the soon to be mother was gifted a beautiful posy of flowers by seven-year-old Darcie-Rae Moyse.
The Royal Variety Show is an annual gala thrown every year to help raise money for the Royal Variety Charity, who The Queen is a patron of.
Each year, a senior member or couple from the royal family attend the bash, which is always full of singing, music, dance and comedy.
This marks Harry's second time at the event and his first-ever time with his new wife.
Last year, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were the royal guests of honour.
Once the couple were inside, they were seated in the royal box and watched a slew of performances from Take That, Clean Bandit, Andrea and Matteo Bocelli, George Ezra and two dramatic offerings from the cast of Hamilton and Tina, The Tina Turner Musical.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019