Duchess Meghan's days of walking the red carpet as an actress may be well and truly over.
But on Monday, November 19th the Duchess of Sussex proved she still knows how to make a dazzling entrance as she and husband Prince Harry attended the annual Royal Variety Performance at the London Palladium in the British capital.
The 37-year-old pregnant royal stunned in a floral black and white sequinned halter-neck top, which perfectly showcased her growing baby bump, which she teamed with a black maxi fish-tail skirt - both of which were by British designer Safiyaa.
Meghan finished off her look with an elegant bun, natural make-up, a sparkling clutch, black stiletto heels and intricate diamond earrings.
Prince Harry looked as dapper as ever in a stylish black suit and bow-tie combo.
In a touching moment, as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived to the event, the soon to be mother was gifted a beautiful posy of flowers by seven-year-old Darcie-Rae Moyse.
The Royal Variety Show is an annual gala thrown every year to help raise money for the Royal Variety Charity, who The Queen is a patron of.
Each year, a senior member or couple from the royal family attend the bash, which is always full of singing, music, dance and comedy.
This marks Harry's second time at the event and his first-ever time with his new wife.
Last year, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were the royal guests of honour.
Once the couple were inside, they were seated in the royal box and watched a slew of performances from Take That, Clean Bandit, Andrea and Matteo Bocelli, George Ezra and two dramatic offerings from the cast of Hamilton and Tina, The Tina Turner Musical.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars: It's only going to get harder from here on in, says Carol-Ann Hanna
Now To LoveYesterday 2:11pm
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayYesterday 11:20am
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayYesterday 11:08am
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2019
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveMay 20, 2019
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayMay 20, 2019