Duchess Meghan's days of walking the red carpet as an actress may be well and truly over.
But on Monday, November 19th the Duchess of Sussex proved she still knows how to make a dazzling entrance as she and husband Prince Harry attended the annual Royal Variety Performance at the London Palladium in the British capital.
The 37-year-old pregnant royal stunned in a floral black and white sequinned halter-neck top, which perfectly showcased her growing baby bump, which she teamed with a black maxi fish-tail skirt - both of which were by British designer Safiyaa.
Meghan finished off her look with an elegant bun, natural make-up, a sparkling clutch, black stiletto heels and intricate diamond earrings.
Prince Harry looked as dapper as ever in a stylish black suit and bow-tie combo.
In a touching moment, as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived to the event, the soon to be mother was gifted a beautiful posy of flowers by seven-year-old Darcie-Rae Moyse.
The Royal Variety Show is an annual gala thrown every year to help raise money for the Royal Variety Charity, who The Queen is a patron of.
Each year, a senior member or couple from the royal family attend the bash, which is always full of singing, music, dance and comedy.
This marks Harry's second time at the event and his first-ever time with his new wife.
Last year, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were the royal guests of honour.
Once the couple were inside, they were seated in the royal box and watched a slew of performances from Take That, Clean Bandit, Andrea and Matteo Bocelli, George Ezra and two dramatic offerings from the cast of Hamilton and Tina, The Tina Turner Musical.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019