Duchess Meghan's days of walking the red carpet as an actress may be well and truly over.
But on Monday, November 19th the Duchess of Sussex proved she still knows how to make a dazzling entrance as she and husband Prince Harry attended the annual Royal Variety Performance at the London Palladium in the British capital.
The 37-year-old pregnant royal stunned in a floral black and white sequinned halter-neck top, which perfectly showcased her growing baby bump, which she teamed with a black maxi fish-tail skirt - both of which were by British designer Safiyaa.
Meghan finished off her look with an elegant bun, natural make-up, a sparkling clutch, black stiletto heels and intricate diamond earrings.
Prince Harry looked as dapper as ever in a stylish black suit and bow-tie combo.
In a touching moment, as the Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived to the event, the soon to be mother was gifted a beautiful posy of flowers by seven-year-old Darcie-Rae Moyse.
The Royal Variety Show is an annual gala thrown every year to help raise money for the Royal Variety Charity, who The Queen is a patron of.
Each year, a senior member or couple from the royal family attend the bash, which is always full of singing, music, dance and comedy.
This marks Harry's second time at the event and his first-ever time with his new wife.
Last year, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were the royal guests of honour.
Once the couple were inside, they were seated in the royal box and watched a slew of performances from Take That, Clean Bandit, Andrea and Matteo Bocelli, George Ezra and two dramatic offerings from the cast of Hamilton and Tina, The Tina Turner Musical.
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019