As the 20th anniversary of Princess Diana's death draws closer, Princes William and Harry are banding together to celebrate their mother's incredible legacy.
Over the weekend, a teaser for an upcoming documentary called Diana, Our Mother: Her Life and Legacy showed Prince William and Prince Harry opening up about what the Princess of Wales was like as a parent.
Flicking through an album of never-before-seen family photos Diana made for the boys right before her death, Harry explained: “This is the first time that the two of us have ever spoken about her as a mother."
Adding that despite her royal title, she was a hands-on and cheeky mum.
“She was one of the naughtiest parents. She was our mum. She still is our mum. And of course, as a son I would say this, she was the best mum in the world. She smothered us with love, that’s for sure," Harry reflected.
While William described his mother as "very informal and really enjoyed the laughter and the fun."
"But she understood that there was a real life outside of Palace walls," the father-of-two mused.
The brothers then stumble upon a photo of Diana holding a young Prince William, with a tiny baby bump on show.
“Believe it or not, you and I are both in this photograph, you’re in the tummy," William tells his little brother.
The full documentary will air on ITV in the UK later this month, and on Three here in New Zealand.
"This new ITV film will offer viewers a fresh and revealing insight into Princess Diana through the personal and intimate reflections of her two sons and of her friends and family, many of whom have never spoken before, to bring together a definitive portrait of a unique person who touched the lives of millions," Jo Clinton-Davis, Controller of Factual programming for ITV explained.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019