We're used to seeing the Duke and Duchess of Sussex looking loved up, so it was no surprise to see the royal duo in good spirits as they stepped out for a date night on Wednesday.
The couple attended the Hamilton performance gala, which was held in support of Sentebale and their work in southern Africa. The charity works with children and youth affected by HIV - a cause very close to Harry's heart.
But it wasn't their cheerful nature that captured our attention this time, it was their adorable, matching suits.
Prince Harry looked as polished as ever in a navy suit, but, as usual, Meghan stole the sartorial show.
Duchess Meghan looked absolutely stunning in a Judith and Charles tuxedo mini dress - a surprising choice given royals are apparently not allowed to wear hemlines above their knees and are supposedly only allowed to wear black to funerals.
With her sharp tuxedo dress and stylish clutch, we're getting major Suits vibes - it's a good look for the fashion-forward Duchess. Although we're not sure how the Queen will feel about her shorter hemline...
We can't wait to see the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on their next outing - these two can do no wrong.
Kensington Palace have announced Meghan and Harry will make their next public appearance at the Well Child Awards on September 4th. Prince Harry is a proud Patron of Well Child, a charity for very ill children and young people, so it's no surprise he'll be attending the event.
Two days later, the couple will attend 100 Days to Peace, a charity concert marking the centenary of the end of World War I.
We're loving all the good work these two are doing - all the while looking as loved up as ever!
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019