We're used to seeing the Duke and Duchess of Sussex looking loved up, so it was no surprise to see the royal duo in good spirits as they stepped out for a date night on Wednesday.
The couple attended the Hamilton performance gala, which was held in support of Sentebale and their work in southern Africa. The charity works with children and youth affected by HIV - a cause very close to Harry's heart.
But it wasn't their cheerful nature that captured our attention this time, it was their adorable, matching suits.
Prince Harry looked as polished as ever in a navy suit, but, as usual, Meghan stole the sartorial show.
Duchess Meghan looked absolutely stunning in a Judith and Charles tuxedo mini dress - a surprising choice given royals are apparently not allowed to wear hemlines above their knees and are supposedly only allowed to wear black to funerals.
With her sharp tuxedo dress and stylish clutch, we're getting major Suits vibes - it's a good look for the fashion-forward Duchess. Although we're not sure how the Queen will feel about her shorter hemline...
We can't wait to see the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on their next outing - these two can do no wrong.
Kensington Palace have announced Meghan and Harry will make their next public appearance at the Well Child Awards on September 4th. Prince Harry is a proud Patron of Well Child, a charity for very ill children and young people, so it's no surprise he'll be attending the event.
Two days later, the couple will attend 100 Days to Peace, a charity concert marking the centenary of the end of World War I.
We're loving all the good work these two are doing - all the while looking as loved up as ever!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019