The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge took their two eldest children, Prince George and Princess Charlotte to a football match at the weekend, to cheer on Prince William's favourite team, Aston Villa, and it seems George is as much of a fan.
The four of them were photographed enjoying the Aston Villa versus Norwich City Premier League game, with Aston Villa ultimately securing the win 5-1, and no one looked more excited than George.
Filmed celebrating an Aston Villa goal, Kensington Palace shared an adorable video of the six-year-old, sporting an Aston Villa t-shirt, jumping up and down in excitement.
"A fantastic performance from Aston Villa @AVFCofficial at Norwich today!" the video was captioned.
Watch the adorable video above.
Following the game, the official Aston Villa twitter page posted a photograph of the family watching the match, captioning it: "You know how to pick your #AVFC games, Your Royal Highness," with a winking face emoji.
This isn't the first time Prince George has shown he's a big football fan.
To mark his birthday in July, Kensington Palace shared three photographs of the future King and in two of them he sported the official England football team's jersey – much to the approval of the team.
And in February, during a visit to Windsor Park football stadium in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Duchess Catherine revealed to a group of school children that her eldest son was currently learning to play football and admitted he doesn't think much of her skills, revealing George tells her, "'Mummy you're so rubbish'.
"Should have picked up some tips from George," she joked, when she revealed she'd be joining the children for a match.
Prince William and Duchess Kate are currently gearing up for their official visit to Pakistan next week.
The five-day tour will see the couple visit the Asian country between October 14 to 18, their first trip to the nation.
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019
- CareerRachel Hunter's spiritual awakening: Sexy, single, soulful and fabulous at 50
Woman's DayOct 19, 2019