In case you missed it, on Monday we were treated to adorable photographs of the Cambridge family enjoying a fun day out at the garden Duchess Catherine co-designed for the Chelsea Flower Show, and it seems one of her children in particular more than approved.
A new video shared to the Kensington Royal Instagram account shows Prince William asking Prince George, 5, who was enjoying a swing on the rope swing that was a feature of Kate's garden, coined 'Back To Nature', how many marks out of ten George would give the garden.
"What would you give out of ten, George?" Prince William asks his eldest.
"How many marks out of ten would you give it, ten being the highest."
"Twenty!" George replies enthusiastically.
"Twenty out of ten? That's pretty good," Prince William laughs.
"I think Mummy's done well."
Watch the adorable moment above.
Other footage released shows the family clambering up a waterfall, dangling their feet in the stream and adorable Prince Louis, 1, walking – we can't believe how much he's grown!
Photographs taken by Matt Porteous also show the family building a campfire in front of a den made of sticks and everyone having a go on the rope swing, which hangs under the centrepiece of the garden, a high platform treehouse.
WATCH: Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis play in a garden designed by Kate Middleton. Story continues below...
The woodland wilderness garden came to fruition through a collaboration between the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS), Duchess Kate and landscape architects Andree Davies and Adam White.
Kate has always been a strong advocate for supporting childhood development and mental health and the creation of an interactive garden supports the idea that being in nature is beneficial for our physical and mental wellbeing.
"There's an amazing fact I learnt recently that 90 per cent of our adult brains are developed before the age of five and what a child experiences in those really early years directly affects how the brain develops," Kate explains.
"That's why I think it's so important, whether we're parents or carers or family members, really engage in quality time with children and babies from a really young age."
"I really feel that nature and being interactive outdoors has huge benefits on our physical and mental wellbeing, particularly for young kiddies," the Duchess of Cambridge adds.
"I really hope that this woodland that we have create, in a huge collaboration here really inspired families, kids and communities to get outside, enjoy nature and the outdoors and spend quality time together."
It was also revealed that all three of the Cambridge children helped their mother collect moss, leaves and twigs to decorate the garden, while hazel sticks gathered by the family were used to make the garden's den.
Kate's involvement with the Chelsea Flower Show was announced in January, with the garden opening to the public on May 21st at the Royal Hospital Chelsea in London.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019