Prince Harry is due for a royal visit to Sydney soon - and it seems Pippa Middleton and James Matthews wanted to jump on board the Sydney bandwagon too!
The newlyweds were spotted by locals earlier this morning.
One lucky Sydney-sider, Steven Beale, spotted the loved up pair on Wednesday as he was walking to work just after 8am.
"I walked past her at the foot of the Harbour Bridge with her husband and, I think, a personal trainer," he told Fairfax Media.
The 33-year-old was glowing, smiling ear-to-ear, donning a chic black blazer, black and white striped dress teamed with a cute pair of espadrilles.
Meanwhile, James looked very relaxed in a blue jumper and pair of jeans.
The duo are reportedly staying in a waterfront hotel, getting the best seat in the house for Sydney's Vivid Festival.
Duchess Catherine's little sister and her billionaire beau had reportedly flown into Sydney Airport from New Zealand late last night.
The couple seem to have zero jet lag, with onlookers spotting them out and about on a water taxi in Sydney Harbour taking in the stunning sights.
James and Pippa's May 20th whirlwind wedding extravaganza included a stunning ceremony, which saw Prince George and Princess Charlotte reign as page boy and bridesmaid, followed by two wedding receptions.
Obviously, after such celebrations a holiday is needed.
And the newlyweds have been zipping across the globe in wedded bliss.
Click though to see Pippa's wedding photo album
Pippa and James traded in the British countryside, kicking off their life as husband and wife in French Polynesia.
The pair stayed as at an friendly resort is called The Brando which is located on the island of Tetiaroa.
The private island is a favourite with celebrities, and previously hosted Michelle and Barack Obama earlier this year for their post-presidency holiday.
According to the resort's website, a one-bedroom villa for two people will set you back a minimum of $5000 per night.
For something more spacious, a three-bedroom villa costs about $14,000 per night - that price includes breakfast!
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019