Everyone's 'favourite' jealous sister is back in the news. And this time Samantha Markle, half-sister to the new Duchess of Sussex, is coming after Meghan's mum, Doria Ragland.
Doria, who stole everyone's hearts as the only member of Meghan's family to attend her wedding to Prince Harry, is rumoured to film a tell-all interview with media mogul, Oprah Winfrey, who was one of many celebrities that attended the ceremony on Saturday.
Back in April, Meghan's mum was seen at the talk show queen's Santa Barbara mansion and spent six hours in preparation for the interview, but is rumoured to meet with her in London while they are both still in Britain.
But of course, Samantha, who's known for being one of the controversial members of Meghan's family, took to Twitter to slam Doria for "cashing in" on her daughter's marriage.
"Even Doria cashed in talking to Oprah and some of the first photos out there only she could have had," she wrote.
Let's not forget that Samantha changed her surname from Grant to Markle this year, her Twitter account features pictures of her and her royal half-sister and she made numerous television appearances in the aftermath of the Thomas Markle Debacle. Oh yes, and she's releasing a book entitled, The Diary of Princess Pushy's Sister that may even become a Hollywood movie.
So when Twitter users pointed out some of these points, she played the old 'freedom of speech' card and responded on social media.
"Excuse me but I'm an American citizen with freedom of speech and I don't take cues.
"We had a right to defend ourselves and speak out against nasty British media if no one likes it that's just too bad".
'My haters are giving me a neck ache which is a really good excuse to get an Uber massage.'
Well one thing's for sure, we are Team Doria all the way.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019