Last week Duchess Meghan made headlines for her hardworking nature; which should surprise no one really - remember Meghan attended near 76 events while pregnant on her first royal tour?
The reports claimed that Duchess Meghan bounds out of bed each day at 5am, has oodles of "West Coast energy" and shares many ideas first thing in the morning with her aides. Even Chrissy Teigen commented on what it's like to work with Meghan, revealing that she was "lovely" to work with on Deal or No Deal.
And if the above video interview is anything to go by, we believe what they say about Meghan's incredible work ethic.
The clip is a resurfaced behind-the-scenes Suits interview with the Duchess herself - and it reveals some interesting tidbits.
Meghan says she's always been hard working and ambitious, her name is pronounced 'Meg-en' not 'Mee-gan' and she's a devoted foodie - much like her former character Rachel Zane!
Check out the video above to find out more - including the Duchess' surprising favourite meal.
Missing Meghan on Suits? Check out her funniest blooper moments on set, you won't be sorry!
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars: It's only going to get harder from here on in, says Carol-Ann Hanna
Now To LoveYesterday 2:11pm
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayYesterday 11:20am
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayYesterday 11:08am
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2019
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveMay 20, 2019
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayMay 20, 2019