There's no denying Duchess Meghan is a force to be reckoned with.
What with her stirring speeches, bold fashion choices and having tested more royal rules that we can now count, the pregnant Duchess has left quite an impression on many.
Some have gone as far as to say she's had a 'hurricane' effect within the Palace, shaking up the norms and testing new limits.
But one former colleague of the Duchess, none other than Chrissy Teigen, has spoken out about her work ethic - and her thoughts might surprise you.
32-year-old Teigen, who worked with Meghan on the game show Deal or No Deal back in 2006 has revealed to Mail on Sunday that she was "lovely" to work with.
"I am especially a fan of Meghan. I was on Deal or No Deal with her and she was lovely," Chrissy said.
The mother-of-two kept mum on any further details, admitting she is often asked about Meghan.
"Now everyone asks me what she was like and I say, 'Sorry, no dirt. She's gorgeous'," she told the publication.
Chrissy and Meghan have more in common than simply working on the same show together - they both share a mutual love of cooking.
John Legend's wife has published two cook books, while Meghan had an entire lifestyle blog where she wrote about her favourite recipes. The blog was shut down after she entered the royal fold, however the Duchess has since helped to create a charity cook book named Together, which was developed with women affected by the Grenfell Tower tragedy.
Teigen told the publication she's a big fan of the cookbook, saying: "I love the freshness she brings, and her cookbook Together is my only pre-order of the year."
WATCH: Chrissy Teigen talks pregnancy advice. Story continues after video...
And while Teigen clearly enjoyed working with the Duchess, others appear to be less convinced. Earlier this month, a new report from the Mail on Sunday described what it's apparently like to work for Duchess Meghan, and it doesn't sound like a walk in the park.
The UK outlet reported that the pregnant 37-year-old is an early riser and bounds out of bed at 5am every day.
Once she's up, she's firing on all cylinders and bubbling with ideas and she reportedly sends of a flurry of text messages to her team about "six or seven" a day to her team with her brainwaves and questions of requests.
Meghan's fast-paced nature has reportedly ruffled a few feathers within the palace, with Mail on Sunday's Polly Dunbar saying: "Well-meaning as she is, her particular brand of 'up and at 'em' West Coast energy is an uncomfortable fit with the more formal ethos of some palace staff."
The Mail Online also revealed earlier this month that the royal couple have lost three important staff members from their team since they tied the knot back in May, which could also suggest unrest at the Palace.
Most notably, Meghan's newest recruit, a personal assistant named Melissa, has reportedly handed in her notice for her seemingly glamorous gig.
"It's a real shock. Why would she want to leave such a prestigious job so soon?" An insider told the publication.
But regardless of whether she's a kind-hearted soul or difficult boss, there's no denying the Duchess has tested royal boundaries as she's settled into life in the royal fold.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019