It's one of the most iconic fashion publications, and she's made a name for herself as a bona fide fashion icon, so it only makes sense that the two should become one, and now it appears they might!
According to a source who spoke to Us Weekly, Duchess Meghan is set to guest edit the September issue of British Vogue - the most important issue of the year.
"Meghan will be writing an opinion piece of her own as well as bringing a selection of female change-markers on board to write their own personal essays," the source claims.
Adding that she will also be appearing in an exclusive new photoshoot with the mag, set to take place next week at Frogmore Cottage.
Earlier this year speculation that the Duchess might grace the covers of the fashion bible began circulating after editor-in-chief Edward Enninful revealed in an interview with The Evening Standard that he'd love to see the royal grace the cover of the publication.
"I am so into the young royals," he told the newspaper at the time.
"Meghan is an example of how far we've all come."
When asked who he thought dressed the best between the Duchess of Sussex and the Duchess of Cambridge, he responded diplomatically: "They are different, it's all fun and games. I'd love them both to be on the cover of Vogue."
In 2018 Meghan reportedly turned down an offer to appear on the cover of Vogue's September issue after being approached by the editor-in-chief Anna Wintour – we wonder whether she'll change her mind this time around.
Besides Meghan's obvious love and eye for fashion, the passionate humanitarian also has a way with words, once running her own successful lifestyle blog, The Tig, and has previously written an article for TIME magazine titled 'How periods affect potential', following a trip to India where she discovered the huge effects the stigma around periods has on the lives on young girls and women in the country.
If these new reports ring true, she won't be the first royal to grace the pages of the iconic magazine.
Back in 2016 Duchess Catherine featured on the cover of British Vogue's centenary issue, accompanied by a beautiful 10-page spread.
The late Princess Diana was also a cover star favourite, gracing the cover of the British publication in 1981, 1991, 1994 and appeared on the cover in 1997 following her tragic death.
Even Prince Charles has had a hand magazine publishing, just last year acting as guest editor for British weekly mag, Country Life, to commemorate his 70th birthday.
In the November issue the future King spoke at length about important issues such as the destruction of wildlife and a need for conservation, and with Meghan being a passionate philanthropist and vocal feminist, we've no doubt she'll too make the effort to shed light on issues close to her heart.
Could this also mean we could be getting brand new photographs of baby Archie? Only time will tell, bring on September!
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020