It's one of the most iconic fashion publications, and she's made a name for herself as a bona fide fashion icon, so it only makes sense that the two should become one, and now it appears they might!
According to a source who spoke to Us Weekly, Duchess Meghan is set to guest edit the September issue of British Vogue - the most important issue of the year.
"Meghan will be writing an opinion piece of her own as well as bringing a selection of female change-markers on board to write their own personal essays," the source claims.
Adding that she will also be appearing in an exclusive new photoshoot with the mag, set to take place next week at Frogmore Cottage.
Earlier this year speculation that the Duchess might grace the covers of the fashion bible began circulating after editor-in-chief Edward Enninful revealed in an interview with The Evening Standard that he'd love to see the royal grace the cover of the publication.
"I am so into the young royals," he told the newspaper at the time.
"Meghan is an example of how far we've all come."
When asked who he thought dressed the best between the Duchess of Sussex and the Duchess of Cambridge, he responded diplomatically: "They are different, it's all fun and games. I'd love them both to be on the cover of Vogue."
In 2018 Meghan reportedly turned down an offer to appear on the cover of Vogue's September issue after being approached by the editor-in-chief Anna Wintour – we wonder whether she'll change her mind this time around.
Besides Meghan's obvious love and eye for fashion, the passionate humanitarian also has a way with words, once running her own successful lifestyle blog, The Tig, and has previously written an article for TIME magazine titled 'How periods affect potential', following a trip to India where she discovered the huge effects the stigma around periods has on the lives on young girls and women in the country.
If these new reports ring true, she won't be the first royal to grace the pages of the iconic magazine.
Back in 2016 Duchess Catherine featured on the cover of British Vogue's centenary issue, accompanied by a beautiful 10-page spread.
The late Princess Diana was also a cover star favourite, gracing the cover of the British publication in 1981, 1991, 1994 and appeared on the cover in 1997 following her tragic death.
Even Prince Charles has had a hand magazine publishing, just last year acting as guest editor for British weekly mag, Country Life, to commemorate his 70th birthday.
In the November issue the future King spoke at length about important issues such as the destruction of wildlife and a need for conservation, and with Meghan being a passionate philanthropist and vocal feminist, we've no doubt she'll too make the effort to shed light on issues close to her heart.
Could this also mean we could be getting brand new photographs of baby Archie? Only time will tell, bring on September!
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am