Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, is already known for her kind and caring nature, but her fans were beyond thrilled when they got to experience her kindness first hand.
Following her 37th birthday last month, the new royal went above and beyond for those who wished her a happy birthday, sending them individual thank you cards.
One royal fan shared the personal card on Instagram, revealing the message which read:
"The Duchess of Sussex is so touched you took the trouble to write as you did on the occasion of her 37th birthday.
"It really was most thoughtful of you and Her Royal Highness sends you her heartfelt thanks and best wishes."
The other side of the card showed an image of the Duchess of Sussex with fans. The post generated a number of comments from other royal supporters, with one reading: "That's really lovely! What a great choice by The Duchess - spending time with the people."
Duchess Meghan isn't the only royal to share touching momentos with fans who wish them well for special occasions. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, also shared an adorable photo of Prince George with those who wrote him birthday messages for his fifth birthday.
The message on the back of the card read: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge thank you for writing as you did to Prince George on the occasion of his fifth birthday. This was most thoughtful of you and greatly appreciated."
The royals have been busy attending a number of formal engagements of late. Prince Harry made his debut as Captain General Royal Marines at the Royal Marines Commando Training Centre.
Prince Harry succeeds his grandfather Prince Philip, 96, in the role, and spent the day meeting new recruits who are training to become Royal Marines.
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan's visit to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga is just over a month away, with their tour Down Under kicking off in Sydney on October 16 and winding up in Rotorua on Wednesday, October 31. Kensington Palace released the dates on Twitter earlier this month.
We can't wait for their arrival!
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019