Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, is already known for her kind and caring nature, but her fans were beyond thrilled when they got to experience her kindness first hand.
Following her 37th birthday last month, the new royal went above and beyond for those who wished her a happy birthday, sending them individual thank you cards.
One royal fan shared the personal card on Instagram, revealing the message which read:
"The Duchess of Sussex is so touched you took the trouble to write as you did on the occasion of her 37th birthday.
"It really was most thoughtful of you and Her Royal Highness sends you her heartfelt thanks and best wishes."
The other side of the card showed an image of the Duchess of Sussex with fans. The post generated a number of comments from other royal supporters, with one reading: "That's really lovely! What a great choice by The Duchess - spending time with the people."
Duchess Meghan isn't the only royal to share touching momentos with fans who wish them well for special occasions. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, also shared an adorable photo of Prince George with those who wrote him birthday messages for his fifth birthday.
The message on the back of the card read: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge thank you for writing as you did to Prince George on the occasion of his fifth birthday. This was most thoughtful of you and greatly appreciated."
The royals have been busy attending a number of formal engagements of late. Prince Harry made his debut as Captain General Royal Marines at the Royal Marines Commando Training Centre.
Prince Harry succeeds his grandfather Prince Philip, 96, in the role, and spent the day meeting new recruits who are training to become Royal Marines.
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan's visit to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga is just over a month away, with their tour Down Under kicking off in Sydney on October 16 and winding up in Rotorua on Wednesday, October 31. Kensington Palace released the dates on Twitter earlier this month.
We can't wait for their arrival!
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019
- TVMatt Chisholm is leaving TVNZ to ''farm children, rocks and rabbits'' in Otago
Now To LoveSep 13, 2019