Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, is already known for her kind and caring nature, but her fans were beyond thrilled when they got to experience her kindness first hand.
Following her 37th birthday last month, the new royal went above and beyond for those who wished her a happy birthday, sending them individual thank you cards.
One royal fan shared the personal card on Instagram, revealing the message which read:
"The Duchess of Sussex is so touched you took the trouble to write as you did on the occasion of her 37th birthday.
"It really was most thoughtful of you and Her Royal Highness sends you her heartfelt thanks and best wishes."
The other side of the card showed an image of the Duchess of Sussex with fans. The post generated a number of comments from other royal supporters, with one reading: "That's really lovely! What a great choice by The Duchess - spending time with the people."
Duchess Meghan isn't the only royal to share touching momentos with fans who wish them well for special occasions. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, also shared an adorable photo of Prince George with those who wrote him birthday messages for his fifth birthday.
The message on the back of the card read: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge thank you for writing as you did to Prince George on the occasion of his fifth birthday. This was most thoughtful of you and greatly appreciated."
The royals have been busy attending a number of formal engagements of late. Prince Harry made his debut as Captain General Royal Marines at the Royal Marines Commando Training Centre.
Prince Harry succeeds his grandfather Prince Philip, 96, in the role, and spent the day meeting new recruits who are training to become Royal Marines.
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan's visit to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga is just over a month away, with their tour Down Under kicking off in Sydney on October 16 and winding up in Rotorua on Wednesday, October 31. Kensington Palace released the dates on Twitter earlier this month.
We can't wait for their arrival!
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019