Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, is already known for her kind and caring nature, but her fans were beyond thrilled when they got to experience her kindness first hand.
Following her 37th birthday last month, the new royal went above and beyond for those who wished her a happy birthday, sending them individual thank you cards.
One royal fan shared the personal card on Instagram, revealing the message which read:
"The Duchess of Sussex is so touched you took the trouble to write as you did on the occasion of her 37th birthday.
"It really was most thoughtful of you and Her Royal Highness sends you her heartfelt thanks and best wishes."
The other side of the card showed an image of the Duchess of Sussex with fans. The post generated a number of comments from other royal supporters, with one reading: "That's really lovely! What a great choice by The Duchess - spending time with the people."
Duchess Meghan isn't the only royal to share touching momentos with fans who wish them well for special occasions. Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, also shared an adorable photo of Prince George with those who wrote him birthday messages for his fifth birthday.
The message on the back of the card read: "The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge thank you for writing as you did to Prince George on the occasion of his fifth birthday. This was most thoughtful of you and greatly appreciated."
The royals have been busy attending a number of formal engagements of late. Prince Harry made his debut as Captain General Royal Marines at the Royal Marines Commando Training Centre.
Prince Harry succeeds his grandfather Prince Philip, 96, in the role, and spent the day meeting new recruits who are training to become Royal Marines.
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan's visit to Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga is just over a month away, with their tour Down Under kicking off in Sydney on October 16 and winding up in Rotorua on Wednesday, October 31. Kensington Palace released the dates on Twitter earlier this month.
We can't wait for their arrival!
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020