Duchess Meghan is again following in the footsteps of her mother-in-law by proving her dedication to charity work - this time through food.
Announced by Kensington Royal on Monday, the Duchess of Sussex will be supporting a new charity cookbook created by those affected by the Grenfell Tower tragedy.
In the colourful images, the Duchess of Sussex is pictured with women of different ethnicities cooking some delicious-looking food together.
Kensington Royal wrote: "The Duchess of Sussex supports 'Together', a community kitchen cookbook."
"The Duchess of Sussex is supporting a new charity cookbook, which celebrates the power of cooking to bring people together. 'Together: Our Community Cookbook' showcases over 50 recipes from women whose community was affected by the Grenfell Tower fire," it continued.
The Instagram post alone has received more than 140,000 likes, with a multitude of supportive comments from fans.
"Truly inspiring and heartwarming," one wrote.
Another commented: "This is a beautiful initiative and amazing story behind a terrible moment in their lives. It's amazing how the new monarchy is helping people, doing good and use the many tools they have to create opportunities to others! Good for you Meghan 💖"
The Duchess is a known foodie, often sharing her favourite recipes on her former blog, The Tig. The blog's name actually stemmed from her favourite kind of wine and "a word she uses to describe moments when something really clicks into place for her," according to Bustle.
The blog, which has since become inactive, was self-described as "A hub for the discerning palate - those with a hunger for food, travel, fashion, and beauty."
Considering her clear enthusiasm for different cuisines, it's safe to say Meghan's support for new cookbook Together is highly appropriate!
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019