Immediately following their wedding in May, speculation was rife on when the Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan would start a family. And people were right to think it would be sooner rather than later.
After months of rumours, theories, and even claims from famous psychics on when the Duchess would fall pregnant, all was confirmed by Kensington Palace on October 15, while the couple were in Sydney ahead of the first day of their royal tour.
Since then, adoring fans have revelled in any and every nugget of information concerning the royal baby.
While the Palace said the baby would arrive during springtime in the UK, eagle-eyed spectators have been gathering all the evidence to suss out exactly when the baby will be born, and there have been more than a few hints to keep us on our toes.
The Duchess herself fuelled rumours on a recent engagement in Sydney when she accidentally let slip the due date to Aussie singer, Missy Higgins.
The singer-songstress, who is also a mum herself, took to Instagram to gush about meeting the ever-poised Markle, writing: "What an honour to meet the beautiful Duchess today! She was such a sweetheart."
"I said I felt sorry for her having to do all these meet-and-greets while 4 months pregnant!"
Understandably, the rumour mill was abuzz, with fans figuring the baby would be born some time in April.
Furthermore, a new piece of jewellery royal-watchers have spotted on the 37-year-old could also suggest when we can expect her and Harry's new addition.
Stepping out at an event for the Invictus Games on Cockatoo Island last week, Meghan wore three new rings by Canadian brand Ecksand.
According to fans on Twitter, the stacked rings all feature a gem stone representing the birthday months of Meghan, Harry and their new baby.
A green peridot stone represents Meghan's August birthday, while a blue sapphire marks Harry's September birth date. Finally, a diamond birthstone, placed in the middle of the two rings on Meghan's finger, suggests the month their new addition is expected to arrive - April.
Fair to say Meghan is very eagerly awaiting the arrival of her first child. And who can blame her?
Bring on April!
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019